Our key aim is to help all children, regardless of ability,
to achieve their maximum potential. We provide a creative and caring environment where pupils can learn at a pace appropriate to their ability. This enables them to benefit fully from the challenges and the opportunities of the full curriculum. This is achieved through:
- High-quality, well-planned and well organised teaching
- Using the best possible resources
- Effective communication and cooperation with parents
- Continuous evaluation of individual success and the
performance of the school
- The promotion of traditional values of respect and good manners
Our supporting aim is to promote overall personal growth and an ability to develop personal values and attitudes: enabling children to participate actively and positively in society.
We achieve this by:
•Providing a wide range of experiences and opportunities
•Guiding children and problem-solving investigation
•Fostering a strong sense of self-worth and respect
•Developing a sense of independence and self-discipline
By providing a full and varied curriculum incorporating the best of traditional and modern teaching methods
Essendene Lodge School provides an exceptional education and outstanding attainment.