'Excellent' in all areas, ISI 2022
Essendene Lodge School was inspected by The Independent School Inspectorate (ISI) in November 2022. ISI Report November 2022 highlights:
We are thrilled to have been given the highest possible ‘Excellent’ rating for the quality of pupils’ academic achievement and the quality of pupils’ personal development.
The quality of pupils’ academic and other achievements in excellent.
- Pupils’ develop excellent levels of knowledge, skills and understanding across all areas of learning.
- Pupils’ progress over their time in school is rapid resulting in excellent levels of academic achievement.
- Pupils are extremely fluent communicators.
- Where given the opportunity, pupils are highly effective learners whose curiosity and ability to use a wide range of resources is excellent.
- Pupils’ attitudes to learning are excellent; they consistently demonstrate confidence, enthusiasm and commitment.
The quality of pupils’ personal development is excellent.
- Pupils are confident in who they are and are articulate when presenting themselves in discussion or conversation.
- Pupils’ relish opportunities to make decisions in their learning and other areas of their lives and do so extremely effectively, understanding the impact such decisions have.
- Pupils show good levels of respect towards others in the school community and demonstrate excellent behaviour.
- Pupils are excellent collaborators; their social development is mature and well advanced for their age.