Our key aim is to help all children, regardless of ability, to achieve their maximum potential.
We provide a creative and caring environment where pupils can learn at a pace appropriate to their ability. This enables them to benefit fully from the challenges and the opportunities of the full curriculum. This is achieved through:
- High-quality, well-planned and well organised teaching
- Using the best possible resources
- Effective communication and cooperation with parents
- Continuous evaluation of individual success and the performance of the school
- The promotion of traditional values of respect and good manners
Our supporting aim is to promote overall personal growth and an ability to develop personal values and attitudes: enabling children to participate actively and positively in society.
We achieve this by:
- Providing a wide range of experiences and opportunities
- Guiding children and problem-solving investigation
- Fostering a strong sense of self-worth and respect for others
- Developing a sense of independence and self-discipline
- By providing a full and varied curriculum incorporating the best of traditional and modern teaching methods
Essendene Lodge School provides an exceptional education and outstanding attainment.
Our School Mission
Igniting Inspiration... Promoting Success... Working in Partnership
- Inspirational teaching that stimulates and develops a passion for learning.
- A school where our children take pride in their achievements and those of their peers.
- A community where parents are truly welcome to share their child’s learning journey.
- A school where emotional wellbeing and mental health are at the heart of everything we do.
An Essendene Lodge child stands out from the crowd.
Essendene has created something special, in that they have managed to ensure an excellent level of education, but in an environment where the children really feel it is fun, inclusive and somewhere where they all feel valued. They are completely on top of each child's strengths, but equally areas where they need to concentrate a bit more on.Current Parent, 2023
I have two children who attend Essendene within the school and Preschool settings. My daughter absolutely loves the school and has really benefitted from the smaller class sizes. It is my firm belief that she has excelled and fully reached her potential due to having a smaller group and a more personalised touch to her learning.Current Parent, 2023
The school teaches excellent values outside of the classroom including the value of friendship, personal wellbeing and emotional intelligence, all things which are essential for the children's growth.Current Parent, 2023