Our key aim is to help all children, regardless of ability, to achieve their maximum potential.
We provide a creative and caring environment, at a pace appropriate to their ability. This enables them to benefit fully from the challenges and the opportunities of a changing society.
This is achieved through:
- High-quality, well-planned and well organised teaching
- Using the best possible resources
- Effective communication and cooperation with parents
- Continuous evaluation of individual success and the performance of school
Our supporting aim is to foster lively, enquiring minds, overall personal growth and an ability to test personal values and attitudes, enabling children to participate fully, actively and positively in society.
We achieve this by:
- Providing a wide range of experiences and opportunities
- Guiding children and problem-solving investigation
- Fostering a strong sense of self-worth and respect for others
- Developing a sense of independence and self-discipline
- Showing individual and whole school successes
- Emphasising the value of consideration and cooperation
We provide a full and varied curriculum incorporating the best of traditional and modern teaching methods with an emphasis on the core National Curriculum subjects of English, Mathematics and Science.